Monday, November 2, 2009

Whew! Halloween!



Wow - what a day/week/weekend! Talk about chaos! But fun, though.  The week of Halloween was an especially crazy one for me with work and home life.  My CSU clinical students are closing in on the end of their clinical semester, I've got some perspective new clients that I've enjoyed speaking with this week, and I've had various schedule changes this past week as well (two cancellations and some extra sessions also).

On Friday, we parents hosted a soup lunch for the teachers/staff at my son's school.  I am so thankful for my fellow volunteers! I rushed home from this to finish the prep work at home for a Halloween Party we were having at the house for my son and his friends Friday night.  Although my back was killin me and I was so ready for those kids to go on home by the end of it ... (come on, now, my house was full of middle schoolers ... can you blame me?) ... we still had a great time ;) I have great friends who came to 'party' with me as well as to help with the party. 

All in all it was good chaos :) The way I am built, though, I had to be sure to 'schedule in' some downtime for the sake of my sanity and my nerves. 
I hope you all had a nice, safe, and fun weekend,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your own thoughts, experiences, and/or wisdom here by leaving a comment. Comments are reviewed and approved before posted.