Saturday, October 31, 2009

Gluten Free Candy Corn?


Hello fellow GF friends -

Does anyone know what brand of CANDY CORN is definitely gluten free? Evidently Brach's technically doesn't contain gluten ingredients, but are processed in a facility that also processes wheat (cross contamination risk).  UGG! I love candy corn, and would really like to have a little this year (especially since it's a seasonal thing).  I've looked it up on the internet, and have had difficulty getting an answer on this one. 

While I'm on the subject, I am also looking for GF licorice (or licorice jelly beans, gummies, etc).  I adore black licorice, and as you know, traditional licorice is made with wheat as a main ingredient.  Oh how I miss this!

Thanks!
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your own thoughts, experiences, and/or wisdom here by leaving a comment. Comments are reviewed and approved before posted.