Thursday, October 29, 2009

Strummin' and Pickin'

You may have noticed that I have added an awesome new gadget in the left hand column of my blog ... a guitar chord gadget!  I was pretty excited when I saw this, and thought it would be a great addition here.  I hope my guitar playing clients (and other web friends) will enjoy having easy access to the chords. 

I also wanted to mention a great website that offers some online help as well. 

http://www.e-chords.com/ -  offers piano and guitar chord formats for your searched songs.  Here, you are also able to transpose by changing key to half step up, full step up, half step down, full step down OR you can change the key of the song by simply clicking on what key you want it in.  For guitar, it also offers left handed chords.

Keep strummin',
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your own thoughts, experiences, and/or wisdom here by leaving a comment. Comments are reviewed and approved before posted.