Monday, October 5, 2009

Resources ... My aStore

Hello everyone!

As you know, one of the reasons for my blogging here is to bring to you a variety of resources. I have recently added "My aStore: music therapy moments recommends ..." to this blog site which includes many of the resources that I have recommened to you within my blog, newsletters, website, etc. These are items that I have hand picked as my own recommendations. Note that there is a variety, and if you have any questions on appropriatenss of a given resource listed, please feel free to ask me.

So far, I have included some music selections (under "Adult/Young Adult Music" and "Children's Music"), Sensory Tools, Books, and Instruments. I intend on adding some other items along the way, but this is a good headstart. Let me know if you have any recommendations. I would love that! I do like to get familiar with items before I recommend them first.

Many of the links that I have included for resources (in the past), I have made them Amazon.com links because I view them as a trustworthy and reputable. So, it made perfect sense to me to add this gadget to make the whole process that much more clear and easy for you! Note that Amazon.com provides options for both new and used items/prices so be sure to check that out.

See my aStore in the left side column of this blog!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your own thoughts, experiences, and/or wisdom here by leaving a comment. Comments are reviewed and approved before posted.