Monday, March 22, 2010

Do You Have an Augmentative Communication Device? (Big Mack, Cheap Talk, etc)

Do you happen to have a Big Mack, Talk Pad, Voice in the Box, or Cheap Talk Devise (aug. communication devises), either new or used that you are looking to donate or sell? OR do you know of anyone who does?

I am searching for these devises to use with my clients, and since I am self employed, I would certainly love to get them at a discount.  I am certainly ok with gently used items.  These are items I could thoroughly sanitize. 

I am also looking for PECS or BOARDMAKER software or cards/pictures.
I have other items listed on "My Wish List" in the left hand column of this blog.  If you see any items there that you have and want to get rid of, please let me know :)

Although I do feel like I have a nice collection of items for session use, there are so many things I would love to have for my clients! Instruments are pricey and so is being in private practice! So, I'm always looking for options :)

Thanks!
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your own thoughts, experiences, and/or wisdom here by leaving a comment. Comments are reviewed and approved before posted.