Friday, August 28, 2009

Oh Sweet Friday

It's Friday! I'm just stopping in to say 'hello'. I'm deep in paperwork today, and am managing to come up for air for a moment :o Fridays for me are an time for me to tie up loose ends from the past week so that I don't carry them into next week.

Remember TGIF? When my little sisters were in elementary school, my mom implemented a TGIF tradition that we all looked forward to (I did even though I was a high schooler at that point). This typically included Friday night shows such as Family Matters, Boy Meets World, Full House, etc. We hit the jack pot whenever we could include pizza. I remember Little Ceasars had a great ongoing deal ... oh how we loved Little Ceasars for that! There is something in knowing that that Friday fun was around the corner that got us through some of the not-so-fun week.

I still look forward to Fridays. Sometimes, though, our weekends end up just as packed as the weekends. If you didn't have the opportunity to look at the posting from this past Monday, now would be a good time to do so!
Have a wonderful ... AND RESTFUL (!) ... weekend.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your own thoughts, experiences, and/or wisdom here by leaving a comment. Comments are reviewed and approved before posted.