Friday, July 24, 2009

Thank You

I am writing from Tennessee today. My family took a quick trip here for the weekend. We are meeting up with part of our family to spend some nice time together. We've got a day of fun on the lake ahead of us so I'm excited!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I will be back to blogging at the beginning of next week.

I did want to take a moment, though, to say "thank you" to all my sweet clients. In all the chaos of life, work, responsibilities, commitments, and 'to do' lists, I am so thankful for my session time with my clients. That's when my spirits are lifted, and I am reminded of how much I love this calling I have been given. What an honor.

I had that thought once again this week, and just wanted to take a moment to give it a voice.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your own thoughts, experiences, and/or wisdom here by leaving a comment. Comments are reviewed and approved before posted.