Thursday, July 16, 2009

Oh no!


Something is missing! I apologize for not posting a newsletter on my website for this month. July has been a bit of a hectic month. I will have a newsletter posted for the month of August (I'm working on it already, actually) so look for it close to the beginning of August.


I'm trying to keep my newsletter somewhat brief while still informative and useful. I've noticed that my page numbers have been increasing monthly, and although I am glad to provide the information, I don't want you using up all your printer ink just to print up my newsletters!


Starting this blog has given me opportunity to share some of those resources daily. I serve a good little mix of clientele with a mix of needs. So, although not every blog posting will serve every person, I hope that you will all be able to find things along the way (in the newsletters, my website, and my blog) that you find valuable.


Enjoy your day

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your own thoughts, experiences, and/or wisdom here by leaving a comment. Comments are reviewed and approved before posted.