Thursday, June 25, 2009

Music Instinct: Science and Song


To see a baby smile within the womb in response to music. That was a true testiment to the very natural and primative effect that music has on us. This program was packed full of very science-based research, findings, ideas, and accounts of the effect of music on the human brain and body.

The other day, the mother of one of my clients passed on some info to me regarding this wonderful PBS special. The program piece is entitled Music Instinct: Science and Song.

It was scheduled to show last night on PBS at 9pm (EST). I caught a good bit of it, but wasn't able to watch the whole program. What I did see of it was amazing, and so I thought I would pass this onto you in the hopes that you can catch it again on another showing. PBS often repeats it's programs. Visit the PBS website for the program schedule.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your own thoughts, experiences, and/or wisdom here by leaving a comment. Comments are reviewed and approved before posted.