Friday, June 26, 2009

A Sister's Getaway








I am so fortunate.
I have been kidnapped by two very special people, my two little sisters. I am blogging today from North Carolina. We have just checked in, and I am sitting in my room at a beautiful inn.
I recently had a birthday, and as I was opening my presents I came upon a homemade card. On the first page, it read, "What are you doing on the weekend of __________?". After I answered with a "Nothing", I was to turn to the next page which read, "Sister's trip to _________ or ____________ !" (and I was to check the location that I wanted).

So, that was their birthday present to me ... a sister's weekend. They have not allowed me to even contribute to paying for gas. THEY DIDN'T EVEN LET ME BUY MY OWN CANDY BAR at the gas station on the way here! (Don't worry, I'll get them somehow ... after all I am the eldest sister!)

I am so fortunate. I'm hoping you see this, Jordan and Sammie. I love you, and I am so thankful for you both.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your own thoughts, experiences, and/or wisdom here by leaving a comment. Comments are reviewed and approved before posted.