Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hello!

BUSY BEE !!!




Hello All! I am sorry that I have been away from the blog a good bit lately.  I've missed some postings!
Springtime is always hectic, but this spring has been especially busy.  Spring is a time for new things so it's quite appropriate the springtime always brings a fluctuation in new clients.  In addition, my practice was a clinical site for two CSU Music Therapy students for Maymester (they observed some of my sessions with parent permission, of course).  I am also preparing for a DSAL camp at the end of June, and am working on several of my existing clients' Music Therapy Treatment Updates.  Whew!

Also, my son had all of his 'end of middle school' festivities including the 8th grade picnic, dance, graduation, and a party we had for him.  I can't believe my son will be in high school in just a few months.  Yikes!

Anyhow, things are settling down a bit now and falling into place so I am back to the blog on a more consistent basis.

To all my new clients, I am so glad to have met you and your sweet children.  Thank you for the opportunity to work with them! I look forward to great things to come.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your own thoughts, experiences, and/or wisdom here by leaving a comment. Comments are reviewed and approved before posted.