Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Crayola dot com


As you know, many of the products you buy (kid oriented) will often have websites you can visit containing info, online games, and activities.  I will often go ahead and check out the websites of the products I buy for my practice.  This is always a nice addition to activities within session in which I use these products.  For example, I mentioned on a previous blog a website which has videos of various well-known ('famous') people reading children's stories aloud.  I have sometimes incorporated this into session.

I have really enjoyed a lot of the activities that I find on http://www.crayola.com/ .  I also receive email updates on holiday based additions to the site.  It's nice because they never go overboard with the email updates! I receive them only every now and then. 

Anyhow, check it out! You may find some great activities that would assist your child/client in working on goal related areas (or simply fun free time activities).

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your own thoughts, experiences, and/or wisdom here by leaving a comment. Comments are reviewed and approved before posted.