Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Great Children's Books by Local Author!

                 
                        It Was a Wild Ride, Even for Clyde!
 My Mom Thinks I'm a Quack Because I Quack!
                          

Hello and Happy Tuesday!

I wanted to introduce you all to a couple of children's books!
My Mom Thinks I'm a Quack Because I Quack! has a good message on individuality, and It Was a Wild Ride Even for Clyde! is a great reminder of how important it is to listen to Mom! Both of these books are by local author, Brent Paape. I'm happy to have these as part of my collection of awesome resources!  Click on the links above to view and order from Amazon. Enjoy!

-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your own thoughts, experiences, and/or wisdom here by leaving a comment. Comments are reviewed and approved before posted.