Friday, December 18, 2009

Putumayo Music Holiday E-card

You have heard me mention the Putumayo World Music collections before ... AMAZING! I use the various kid's playground CDs in session, in particular.  Anyhow, I receive Putumayo updates through emails, and received this (see below) in a recent email. 

It's great! I was able to download a photo to send in an ecard to friends and family, and I loved that Putumayo holiday-inspired music was playing in the background.  I received a lot of feedback on this one from friends and family :) What is really exciting is that after sending your card, you are able to download a free song from a recent Putumayo collection (I believe it's a different one from the one that plays with the card).  See below for more information, and to create your ecard!



1. Choose a personal photo

2. Write your own custom holiday message

3. Send your personalized holiday e-card to
    your friends and family

4. Receive a free holiday song download!
Create your e-card now

Other languages : Español
Français
Deutsch
(The e-card will launch in a new window and requires the Flash player.)

Enjoy!
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your own thoughts, experiences, and/or wisdom here by leaving a comment. Comments are reviewed and approved before posted.